Every business should be thinking about building apps today. It’s not a fad or a passing trend. It’s customer service.
Get a business app and join our unique reward scheme for referring friends!
The App-solute Facts!
Nearly three quarters of your customers own a Smartphone and a whopping 86% of their phone use is on apps!
So when you ask yourself, “Is it worth me getting an app for my business?” Then the answer is a definite, “Yes!”
You may think you’re staying ahead of the game by building an impressive mailing list, sending out regular auto-responders and keeping up with your social media engagement, but if you really want to take your business to that next level of success, then you seriously need to get on board with the idea of a business app.
Because…nothing else can engage with your market in the same way.
Can your website tell you how a customer felt when they saw your product for the first time? Can your emails adjust the price of an item based on a customer’s social influence?
Only an app can do that for your business!
What Our Bespoke Apps will do For Your Business
Unlike some other companies, our app technology is completely native. In other words, your app will be written in the operating language of the device you use; providing you with optimum results.
When you arrange your app with us, you business will significantly benefit from:
- An expertly designed and fully branded app;
- All your business details sent DIRECTLY to clients’ mobiles;
- Sat Nav directions to your door;
- A full menu of your products, services and customer offers;
- Free push notifications;
- An image gallery of your best work;
- Automatic booking reminders;
- In-built loyalty and ‘refer a friend’ schemes;
- App analytics to help you see what your customers want more of;
- Simple editing features to help you with new promotions;
- Client posts via email, SMS and social media;
- Our pioneering ‘push message’ booking system;
- Ongoing support and advice from your dedicated app designer
Your customers will read 97% of mobile notifications compared to just 20% of emails.
Don’t be the business that gets left behind……..